GUIDING STUDENTS ALONG THE “SMART PATH” FOR ALMOST 5 DECADES
The Park Trust has its presence in education since 1970. From its maiden school, the Park Trust has sailed far and deep into the ocean of education, with innovations at every step of the way. Today, the trust has sailed far and deep into the ocean of education, with innovation at every step of the way. Today, the trust runs 20 educational institutions catering to the needs of around 20,000 students every year, right from kindergarten to doctoral degrees.
Park Institutions ensure that modern, cost effective and performance driven systems are incorporated to provide education which will promote high academic standards, value based learning and all round personality development. The strong alumni have been an integral part of the enriched communities over the world for the last 45 years.
PARK GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
- Mr.Kamlesh(2012) was placed at Ernst & Young (USA) with a Rs. 1 crore offer.
- 21 of our Aeronautical Alumni are working with various projects of ISRO including Mangalyaan.
- Park College of engineering and tekhnology placed 100% students from Textile department for the second consecutive year.
- Park college of Technology placed 100% Students from environmental engineering department for the second consecutive year.
- First Arts college in Tiruppur to achieve 90% placement.
- WIFI Enabled.
- Students enabled with Laptop.
- Google Apps Automated Campus.
- Intel College Excellence Program.
- Microsoft Advantage Platinum Campus.
- UC Berkely Extension Program.
- Wharfedale Technologies, Inc. For SAP Training.
- Our students have developed 183 apps and are uploaded successfully in the windows store.
- 100% fee waiver for all district toppers in Tamilnadu
- Scholarships for achievers in sports
- Scholarships for innovators
- Scholarships for Socially conscious students
- 25% fee waiver for school toppers of all districts
The Alumni of Park Group are spread across the Globe playing pivotal roles as Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Researchers, Scientists, etc.
Most importantly, they are not just working hard, but Pursuing their Dreams.
- Social responsibility for the Environment – Tree Plantation / Save Water
- Aero Model shows
- Cleaning and painting of roadside walls with social messages
- Face Painting activity
- Invention of flexible elbow crutch for physicallt challenged people by our mechanical students on engineer’s day
- Childrens day celebrations
- College Festivals
- Cricket coaching camps
- NSS Free Eye Camp.
- Approved by AICTE
- Accredited by NBA & NAAC
- Affiliated to Anna University
- IAO | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institutions